I have been there…you may have been there…at an informative event that you want to enjoy…except there is nothing for your children to do and you do not want to leave them alone the whole day…
We have designed the Bradley Day Family Festival to be fun for the whole family! We have a food truck serving up a perennial favorite food…grilled cheese!! The other option is to pack a picnic lunch to enjoy at the lunch tables we will have set up; or take it to the lawn at Margaret T. Hance Park (adjacent to the Irish Cultural Center) for the kiddos to get a little stretch out before you come back to the event.
There are also several exhibitors who will be offering activities at their booths so you can learn and/or shop while your children are otherwise occupied. Here is list of who they are and what they will have for the kiddos. The program on event day will help you find them:
- Amazing Alterations and Creations – Duck Tape Purse or Wallet
- Babymoon Inn – Make and Take Orange+Clove Pomanders
- Essential Body Pleasures – Duck Pond
- Kids Rising! – Pasta Skeleton Craft
- Modern Mommy Boutique – Temporary Tattoos
- The Night Before Your Birthday Book – Story Time
- Sweet Pea Births – Bubbles the Bubbly Clown Face Painting & Balloons
- Trent Newell Placenta Encapsulation – Chinese Bookmarks
- Valley Women For Women Midwives – Ring Toss
So, for a free raffle ticket for The BIG raffle…
Leave a comment and tell us which family activity will your kiddos enjoy.
3 thoughts on “Family Activities”
My little guy is only 9 months, so I think he will enjoy story time most and maybe the bubbles, that will be a new thing for him. So excited to come!